Whether you are looking to break into an exciting new industry or you are looking for change within the same field, looking for a new role is a time consuming process. During the application and interview process there can be delays, apparent silences and unexpected events that might leave you anxious and unsure of your chances of landing the fantastic role for which you are interviewing. Pinnacle strives to ensure the process is as smooth as possible for you.
- We will submit a formatted copy of your CV to the hiring managers of the positions for which you have agreed to apply.
- Should the submission be successful we will arrange interviews at your soonest convenience, supplying as much information as possible for you to be well prepared for the interview (maps, details of interviewers etc.).
- We will update you with as much detailed feedback as possible, should the interview result in success or not. This can sometime take more than two weeks in exceptional cases.
- During the interview process we will regularly keep in contact so that we might keep the client aware of your current circumstances.
- If you receive an offer we will meet with you to discuss that offer and your impressions of the role and any change in your situation. Applications can take up to 2-3 months in total, and your circumstances can change dramatically in that time.
- Should you accept the offer we will offer counseling regarding how to broach the subject of leaving with your current employer.
- Once you have signed the offer we shall keep in regular contact so that we might aid your passage into the new role and your discussions with your soon-to-be employer.
- We shall of course be in contact with you over the duration of your probation period to make sure you are happy with your new role.