Your resume, alongside your consultant’s professional recommendation, is your first contact with a potential employer. And first impressions count!
Here is our advice about how to create a professional and eye-catching resume:
- Ideally, a resume should be no more than two pages in length.
- Experience should be quantified. If you manage a team, how many people are in that team? If you prepare the annual budget, how much capital are you responsible for allocating? This can say a lot about your leadership potential.
- Include professional experience that highlights the job you are searching for and always focus the content to suit the career you want, not the career you have.
- Upon registration, Pinnacle will professionally format your resume as part of the service, so do not worry about the aesthetics of your document. Keep the layout and formatting simple.
- Make absolutely sure all information contained within the resume is truthful and up-to-date.